Select Your College/University:
CBC Jobs Search Results
Found 138 listings, displaying 1-20
We are searching for an ambitious self starter. Are you anxious to get your foot in the door to a growing firm? If so, read below and apply asap at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inside Sales Position
Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
Closes new accounts by answering telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information.
Fills orders by transferring orders to fulfillment; communicating expected delivery date.
Develops accounts by checking customer's buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features.
Maintains communication equipment by troubleshooting, reporting, and tracking problems.
Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Provide high level of customer service
Take initiative toward solving problems and recommending creative advertising solutions
Attitude and Skills:
Courage, confidence, empathy, enthusiastic, detail oriented, professional, integrity, takes initiative, creative, organized, flexible, outgoing, personable, passionate.
Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
Pay $11.50-12.00 to start
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled more
Great opportunity for part time employment. Serve in an on call pool for substitute cafeteria workers. Hours are 7:30 -1:30. White pants/ White shirt/ All leather shoes. Accessible to most bus routes! Call for details. 501-225-8080
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled more
Location:1600 N. Hwy 95
Employee - Full Time
Restaurant Team Member
Working at Loves is a very different kind of job. We want you to succeed, not just do the work. Whether you want a part time job to pay bills, or are interested in learning the business to build a career, we have your back. Thats how we do it.
Our Team Members Rock! Yes, rock!
Restaurant Team Members are in a unique position. You interact with every customer. Sometimes its a few seconds, others its longer. But each time its a chance to leave a positive impression. Customers come back because of you! When you rock, we all rock.
We have a lot to offer.
Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance Plans
Road to Success Program for career development
Competitive pay (paid weekly)
401(k) with matching contributions
What to expect.
You will help run the restaurant by working with a team to quickly assist our customers. Start on the front line and work your way up. Our restaurant team members make and maintain food products in accordance with health regulations and company standards. At Loves, winning a customer over by being thoughtful and friendly means the world. We look for people who our outgoing, helpful and enjoy interacting with new people.
To get started, we have to ask a few questions.
If youre good with our requirements, wed really like to hear from you.
- Can you work flexible shiftsincluding nights, weekends, and sometimes holidays?
- Are you reliable and present yourself well?
- Would standing behind the checkout counter and doing some light lifting (no more than 50 lbs) and bending once in a while for an 8 hour shift be a problem?
- Can you operate food preparation equipment and make sure were always following safe food policies?
- Are you ok with some light paperwork and basic math?
- Do you like meeting new people and work well with others?
- Can you be trusted to always be thinking safety first?
Join us on the Road to Success.
We want everyone who joins the Loves family to succeed and we mean that! Our Road to Success Program was created for you. We provide leadership and management skills training and full apprenticeships for those just starting out. Once youre a manager, the training goes even further with a two day workshop at Loves University. There youll experience dynamic days with other managers and leaders, including our CEO Tom Love and senior executives. Our Road to Success program is such a valuable experience for career growth and for you personally, we wish the whole country could participate.
Find out why employees love to work at Loves! Fill out your application today to get started.
Job Function(s):Operations; Restaurant; Retail
Founded in 1964 by Tom Love, Loves Family of Companies is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and remains entirely family owned and operated. With more than 300 locations in 40 states, Loves approximate growth rate is 20 stores per year. Loves has consistently ranked in the top 10 on Forbes Magazines annual listing of Americas largest privately held companies. From the first filling station in Watonga, Oklahoma, the Loves commitment has remained the same: Clean Places, Friendly Faces.
Main Accountabilities: In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Leading the restaurant team in successful day-to-day operations
• Identifying talent, interviewing, and hiring new Crew
• Participating in personnel decisions regarding the restaurant team, including transfers and terminations
• Training and developing the restaurant team, especially Kitchen and Service Managers
• Building sales and managing the restaurant budget
• Assisting the General Manager in performing administrative duties including payroll, inventory, food ordering, proper cash handling, etc.
• Writing schedules that meet the needs of the business so that a great customer experience is delivered while maintaining financial responsibility
• Leading by example and being a role model of the standards and behaviors consistent with Chipotle’s values and culture
• Successfully communicating company changes/focus to the team
• Ensuring that safety and security standards are emphasized and adhered to, and that employees are trained in appropriate responses to unsafe situations
• Maintaining a clean restaurant with excellent quality food and customer service
• Maintaining cleaning and sanitation standards within the restaurant
• Assisting with local store marketing opportunities
• Ensuring that employees are paid properly, receive appropriate benefits, and are prepared for additional career opportunities
• Acting as General Manager when General Manager is not present in restaurant
• A.A. in related field or an equivalent in education and experience
• B.A./B.S. preferred
• Ability to develop positive working relationships with all restaurant personnel
• Ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and employees
• Ability to speak, read, and understand the primary language(s) of the work location
• Knowledge of and the ability to use a PC and Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to adapt and succeed in a fast paced environment
• Ability to provide exceptional customer service
• Ability to lead and develop people
• Experience in a supervisory role in the restaurant industry preferred
• Experience as Chipotle Service Manager preferred
PPG is ranked 182 on the Fortune 500! Our vision is to continue to be the worlds leading coatings and specialty products company. Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. Founded in 1883, PPG has global headquarters in Pittsburgh and operates in nearly 70 countries around the world. Sales in 2013 were $15.1 billion.
PPG closed the second-largest acquisition in its history of the North American architectural coatings business of AkzoNobel in the first half of 2013. This acquisition has expanded PPGs customer reach in the U.S., Canada and the Caribbean; it has also made PPG the largest coatings company worldwide. With 2011 revenues of about $1.5 billion, the acquired business includes leading brands such as GLIDDEN, FLOOD, LIQUID NAILS, SICO and CIL, and PPG will license the DULUX and DEVOE architectural coatings brands and the SIKKENS architectural wood products brand. As a result, we now operate in 800 retail stores, sell through over 4,000 dealer stores and supply product to large home improvement retailers such as Lowe's and Home Depot.
Do you enjoy helping customers find solutions and managing a staff? Are you looking for an opportunity to use your customer service skills in a retail management sales role? Then paint your future at PPG Architectural Coatings!
In this dynamic sales management role, you will be responsible for providing the direction, coordination, and evaluation of operations for one of our company owned stores. You will manage sales and profits within the store and implement strategies designed to increase market share.
Achieve sales and profit plan by controlling expenses, working capital, inventory, shrinkage and growing net contribution.
Focus on customer service by ensuring that high service standards are maintained and customer issues are quickly and efficiently resolved.
Achieve and maintain a high level of associate engagement through effective leadership.
Maintain an understanding of local market operations based on selling habits and customer base.
Recruit, support, train, direct, motivate, discipline and manage store staff.
Ensure that the appearance of the store's exterior and interior, including merchandizing displays, are maintained to required standards.
Execute sales initiatives and implement sales plans designed to grow volume and market share by fully understanding the customers' needs.
Develop relationships within corporate departments for continuous process and inventory improvement.
Other duties as assigned by manager.
Must be high energy, able to work in a fast-paced environment and to learn quickly.
A customer-centric attitude and a passion for interacting with different types of people and personalities.
Three to five years of successful retail sales experience - management experience preferred.
Demonstrated leadership and customer service skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Ability to lift gallons of paint and merchandise.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office and internet applications.
Candidates must be authorized to work permanently in the United States.
PPG is ranked 182 on the Fortune 500! At PPG, we are committed to providing a fulfilling workplace for our employees, creating an environment for continuous learning and advancement while embracing ideas and diversity. In addition to significant career growth opportunities, full-time employees enjoy a competitive salary, commission plan, 401k, retirement plan plus life, health, dental and vision insurances
We would like to thank candidates who submit their interest for this position. Due to the volume of resumes more
CONTINUE JOBS SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED DAILY
CBC Jobs NEWS ARTICLES
- Part-Time Work for Students
- Ready, Set, Land The Internship: How To Perfect Your Elevator Pitch
- Summer Jobs: Where to Look and How to Apply
- Decisions For Post-College Graduates
- Creating Your Perfect Career: The Vision Board
- How To Tailor Your Resume For An Internship
- The 7 Most Flexible Degrees Both Online and On Campus
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeUniversity of ArkansasUniversity of Arkansas at Little RockArkansas State UniversityUniversity of Central ArkansasCentral Baptist CollegeHendrix CollegeArkansas Tech UniversityHarding UniversityHenderson State UniversityJohn Brown UniversityOuachita Baptist UniversitySouthern Arkansas University Main CampusUniversity of Arkansas at MonticelloUniversity of Arkansas at Pine BluffUniversity of Arkansas for Medical SciencesUniversity of Arkansas-Fort Smith
- By State
- By City
Jobs on Uloop provides CBC students with Full-time Jobs, Part-time Jobs around CBC, and Internships in both Conway and across the country. Jobs on Uloop are listed by employers who are looking to hire college students at CBC. The full-time jobs and internships may be national, regional, or local, and the part-time jobs are typically on or near the Central Baptist College campus. As you prepare your resume for a summer internship or as you begin applying for full-time jobs, Uloop is a source of job opportunities that are available for students at CBC.
College Student Jobs are also available at these other schools
AR Student Jobs
- University of Arkansas Jobs»
- Arkansas State University Jobs»
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Jobs»
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock Jobs»
- Arkansas Tech University Jobs»
- University of Central Arkansas Jobs»
- Hendrix College Jobs»
- Harding University Jobs»
- Henderson State University Jobs»
- John Brown University Jobs»
- Ouachita Baptist University Jobs»
- Southern Arkansas University Main Campus Jobs»
- University of Arkansas at Monticello Jobs»
- University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff Jobs»
- University of Arkansas-Fort Smith Jobs
College Student Jobs
- UC Davis Jobs»
- UC San Diego Jobs»
- University of Washington Jobs»
- UC Santa Barbara Jobs»
- UC Santa Cruz Jobs»
- Rutgers University Jobs»
- Cal Poly Jobs»
- UC Berkeley Jobs»
- UC Irvine Jobs»
- San Francisco State University Jobs»
- UCLA Jobs»
- Oregon State University Jobs»
- New York University Jobs»
- University of Virginia Jobs»
- Florida State University Jobs
35 East Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
Forgot your password?
Your new password has been sent to your email!
Please Select Your College/University:
You just missed it! This listing has been filled.
Post your own housing listing on Uloop and have students reach out to you!
Upload An Image
Note: must be in .png, .gif or .jpg format
Note: must be in .png, .gif or .jpg format